A clear glowing skin is always in demand from a teen boy to a mid-twenties girl. And, acne comes in between them; not only the painful experience but also it leaves pretty ugly scars behind. So, the best way to keep your skin clear and glowing is to treat acne first and take proper measures to make sure they won’t come back. In today’s article, I will be sharing a few tips on how to treat acne at home.
1. Lemon: The acidity present in lemon juice helps to get rid of the bacteria that are responsible for acne. The Vitamin C component in lemon juice provides anti-oxidants to the skin to retain its health and glow.
Squeeze out juice of one lemon in a small bowl and dip a cotton ball into it; then apply the juice on the acne and around it. You can do it once everyday.
2. Garlic: To clear out a problematic skin, garlic is one of the best remedies. Garlic has sulphur, zinc, calcium in it which is highly helpful to work as antibiotic to reduce the fungal attack on the skin. This helps to clear out skin problems.
Crush and make a paste of one or two cloves of garlic and add a bit of water into it. Now, apply this paste onto the acne. You can use this 3-4 times a week.
3. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera pulp is the most useful herbal treatment for acne as well as acne scars. Regular use of aloe vera will cure acne problems.
Cut an aloe vera leaf and take out the pulp with a knife. Use the gel on the skin by gently rubbing it. You can also use it after blending it in a blender, that way it becomes smooth to apply on. If you have sensitive skin, put the gel in the refrigerator for 2-3 days then, apply.
4. Tomato: Tomato is full of vitamins like A and C, also the acid present in it helps to demolish the fungal build up or bacteria attack. Tomato also removes the scars or pigmentation on the skin and also helps to keep the skin younger.
Cut a tomato and mash the pulp into a smooth paste and apply it on the skin. Using this repeatedly will result in clear and fresh skin.
5. Apple Cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is full of acids which helps to detoxify the skin by throwing out the impurities of the skin and make them clear.
Mix two tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar with half teaspoon water and apply it as facial toner everyday.
Remember, these are all natural treatments and it might take time to notice appropriate results. If you have severe acne problem please consult a dermatologist. Hope, this helps you; do not forget to share your comments below.
Image Source: 1