I had a really rough week lately and that explains of me being suddenly MIA. Anyways I am back and with a bang! As I told in my last Haul Post, that Part II is coming, so here I am!
This time I have done a major haul for makeup products. As, I am trying my hands in different eye makeup looks, I wanted variant eye shadows. So, without much ado, went to the stores to quench my shopping thirst!
Things I Bought:
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream.
- The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 06.
- Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eye Shadows- 1322, 1353 & 1346.
- Inglot Freedom System Square Eye Shadows- 66 AMC, 44 SHINE, 348 MATTE, 362 MATTE, 382 MATTE, 54 AMC, 426 PEARL, 449 PEARL.
- Inglot Freedom System Blushes- 20, 30.
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick- 983.
- Inglot Freedom System Square Lipstick- 88.
|Freedom System Rainbow Eye Shadows|
|Freedom System Matte Eye Shadows|
|Freedom System Pearl Eye Shadows|
|Freedom System AMC Eye Shadows|
|Freedom System Blushes|
|Freedom System Lipsticks|
I am really excited about:
Honestly, I am dying to try the BB cream! I have like 5-6 BB or CC creams from different brands yet I can't get enough of them! Also, I got my favorite lipstick shade from Inglot that is #983 which I am really excited to try. I have already tried a few of the eye shadows and I am loving them.
What's In Store?
So, I am planning different eye makeup looks with these goodies for future! Don't worry I am practicing and trying to be good in it before I show up them! :P
So, please share your views how was my choice for all these goodies. And, if you have already used them, please share your experiences!