- While doing eye makeup, use eye primer where you will apply eyeshadow. Do not use primer on the whole eye area, as it will look washed out.
- Do not use facial toners that contain alcohol. Alcohol will make your skin dry.
- If you are going with a bright matte lip look, then do a shimmery eye look to match.
- While using hair conditioners, make sure to apply if from the length of your ears down. Conditions applied on the scalp may result in oily hair or scalp.
- Do not exfoliate your skin more than 2-3 times a week. Sometimes, too much exfoliation can cause skin drying.
- Reapply sunscreen lotions every 3 hours.
- Tea tree oil is very good for skin, and it is also used to reduce redness of pimples and acnes.
- Always apply blusher two fingers away from your nose.
- Use lip liners to make your lip makeup look perfect.
- If you are using cream blush, do not forget to top it with translucent powder.
I hope these beauty secrets will be helpful for you. Stay healthy, stay beautiful.
Image Source: 1.